Information Collected & Stored by Review Maiden Inc.
- Personal Information
- When expressing an interest in obtaining additional information about Services or registering to use the Services, Review Maiden Inc. requires you to provide your personal contact information, such as your name, company name, address, phone number, and email address (these are referred to below as your “Personal Contact Information”). When purchasing the Services, Review Maiden Inc. also requires you to provide financial and billing information, such as billing name, address and credit card number (“Billing Information”).
- You agree to acknowledge that no system can guarantee to be 100% secure all the time. Review Maiden Inc. takes precautions to protect all of your Personal Contact Information to avoid breaches in security. We will disclose any information that is required by law in the event we discover any breach of security of your Personal Contact Information, including notifying you via email or posting on the Site without unreasonable delay.
- Data, Diagnostics & Login Information
- Using Review Maiden Inc’s Services, you will be able to create, upload, store and share information such as but not limited to company description, email IDs, usernames, logos, photos and social media handles. (this is collectively referred to below as “Data”). This information will be stored and maintained on Review Maiden Inc’s Site and Services. If you run into technical errors while using the Services, Review Maiden Inc. may request your permission to obtain a crash report along with certain logging information from your computer system documenting the error (“Diagnostic Information”). Such information may contain information regarding your Operating System, system hardware, browser version, email address and username. Additionally, certain login information is maintained in a cookie stored locally on your computer (i.e. not on a server) in order to streamline the login process (“Login Information).
- Analytics Information
- As you navigate Review Maiden Inc’s Site and use our Services, Review Maiden Inc. may also collect information through the use of information-gathering tools, such as cookies, Site trackers and Web beacons (“Website Navigational Information”). Website Navigational Information includes standard information from your web browser (such as browser type and browser language), your Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, and the actions you take on Review Maiden Inc’s Site (such as Site pages viewed, date/time of visit(s) and links clicked). Collectively, this information is referred to as “Analytics Information”. Those items are, by their nature, intended for public use, and they are governed by the license you grant in our Terms and Conditions.
- Third Party Applications and Your Use
- Review Maiden Inc. provides users with the ability to link their Data on Third Party sites such as Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn and others. Such linking is at the complete discretion of Review Maiden Inc. users. Because of this, Review Maiden Inc. cannot be held responsible or liable for the linking of user’s Data to such Third Party sites, nor for how these Third Party sites use such links.
- Marketing and Publicity
- Per our Terms and Conditions, you agree to permit Review Maiden, Inc. to identify you as a customer and to use your name and or logo in Review Maiden Inc’s website and marketing materials.
- If you wish us to stop sending offers and promotions to you, you may unsubscribe at any time by clicking unsubscribe on digital material or contacting firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sale of Personally Identifiable Information
- Review Maiden Inc. does not sell, rent, or trade your personally identifiable information to any third parties in any way.
- Service Providers and Business Partners
- Review Maiden Inc. may use certain trusted Third Party companies and individuals to help us provide, analyze, and improve the Services (including, but not limited to, data storage, maintenance service, database management, web analytics, payment processing, and overall improvement of the Services features). These Third Party companies may have access to your information strictly for the purposes of performing these tasks on our behalf and will be under obligations similar to those in this Privacy and Security Policy.
- Non-Private or Non-Personal Information
- We may disclose your non-private, aggregated, or otherwise non-personal information, such as usage statistics of our Services at our discretion.
- Community Features
- We will provide these Community Features and you agree that if you publicly disclose information about yourself online in any Review Maiden Inc. Community Feature(s), that information you post could be collected and used by anyone on the Internet. We bear no responsibility for any action or policies of any third parties who collect any information in any way that users may disclose in Community Features or other public areas, if any, of this Site.
- In consideration of your use of the Site’s Community Features and functionality, you agree to comply with the Community Guidelines set forth below. Users who violate any parts of the Community Guidelines, may, in our sole discretion, be permanently banned from using the Site.
- Community Guidelines
- Entering any Community Feature will constitute acceptance of the Community Guidelines. If you do not agree to abide by the Community Guidelines, you should now not enter any of the Community Features. You are entirely responsible and liable for all activities conducted by you within the Community Features, including the transmission, posting, or other provision of Community Content to any portion of the Community Features. Features on a temporary or permanent basis, as determined by us in our sole discretion. You agree not to do any of the following actions while using any of the Community Features:
i. Violate these Community Guidelines or abuse the community purpose of the chat areas in any way whatsoever.
ii. Participate in any part of the Site if you are under the age of 18.
iii. Use of profanity, obscenities, derogatory language.
- This includes the use of **asterisks** or other “masking” characters to disguise the use of profanity, obscenities and/or derogatory language.
iv. Use obscene, lewd, slanderous, scandalous, pornographic, abusive, violent, insulting, indecent, threatening and/or harassing imagery of any kind.
v. Impersonate other users or anyone other than yourself or the company or companies you represent.
vi. Post topics on message boards, the Site or within any of the Community Features that are unrelated to the subject of the Site.
vii. Advertise or promote other companies or URL’s
viii. Include any advertisement or promotion of any kind in any of the communications you post on the Community Features.
ix. Post material that is copyrighted, protected by trade secret or otherwise subject to third party proprietary rights, including privacy and publicity rights, unless you are the owner of such rights or have permission from their rightful owner to post the material and grant us all of the license rights granted herein.
x. Include advance fonts, java, tables, html, or other programming codes or commands in messages.
xi. Distribute or otherwise publish any Community Content containing any solicitation of funds, promotions, advertising, or solicitation for goods or services. You also hereby acknowledge that you are prohibited from soliciting other guest to join or become members of any commercial online service or other organization.
xii. Collect, harvest or web scrape any information of any user or access the Site using automated means (including by not limited to, harvesting bots, robots, spiders, scripts or web scrapers).
Our Use and Disclosure of Information
Cooperation with Authorities
- Review Maiden Inc. complies with all applicable laws and regulations. This may require cooperation with governmental authorities with respect to information we receive from you.If we believe it is necessary, in our sole discretion, to disclose information about you to law enforcement officials or in connection with a court proceeding, you hereby consent to such disclosure. In addition, if we believe a disclosure of such information is necessary to protect our property and rights, to protect public safety, or to prevent potentially illegal or unethical conduct we may disclose certain information, and you consent to such disclosure. If you reside outside the United States, your local laws may afford a higher degree of protection of your Personal Information than provided under United States law. However, your use of the Site constitutes your consent to have your Personal Information transferred to, collected by, and processed by servers in the United States.
Internal Uses of Your Personally Identifiable Information
- We collect, store and process your personally identifiable information on servers located in the United States. Due to the unpredictable nature of Internet routing, your information may pass through other countries while in transit to our servers. We use the information we collect about you in order to:
- Develop and deliver our services
- Process your transactions
- Provide customer service and manage your account
- Improve our products, services and marketing
- We provide access to personally identifiable information about our users only to those who require it for the above purposes.
- Review Maiden Inc. will not sell or rent any of your personally identifiable information to third parties. Review Maiden Inc. will not share any of your personally identifiable information to third parties except in the limited circumstances described below:
- We share information with services provided under contract who help with our business operations such as payment and order processing, fraud investigation, bill collection as well as information management and analytics. If content generation is included in your services, we may share information with service providers under contract to create, edit and/or publish such content. These third parties are obligated to protect your information and contractually prohibit the use of your personally identifiable information for any other purpose than the services provided. They are never permitted to share your information with any third parties. They are authorized to use your personal information only as necessary to provide these services to Review Maiden Inc.
- We may internally use your Personal Information to improve the Site, to improve your experience as you use the Site, to customize and/or communicate information and/or product offerings and/or promotions to you, and to make our Services more helpful and useful to other users. We may use the services of a third party to perform these functions. In addition, we may allow ad-exchanges, web analytics vendors, social networking platforms and other third parties to collect certain data and other non-personally identifiable information when you visit our Site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information during your visits to this and other websites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of interest to you. These companies may use a cookie or web beacon to collect this information.
- We disclose information in response to a subpoena, warrant, court order, levy, attachment, order of a court-appointed receiver or other comparable legal process, including subpoenas from private parties in a civil action. If the subpoena seeks information about an identified subscriber or limited group of subscribers, we will make reasonable business efforts to contact the subscriber(s) before providing information to the party that requests it. We cannot guarantee that we will be able to do so in all cases, whether due to a time limit, court order, inability to effectively contact a subscriber, or other circumstances.
- Information can be shared when a user signs up for a co-branded version of our service through links to www.ReviewMaiden.com, from our co-branded partner(s), a user's name, e-mail address and/or physical address in order to provide enhanced integration between Review Maiden Inc. and our co-branded partner(s) or any of the aforementioned.
- We disclose information to your agent or legal representative (such as the holder of a power of attorney that you grant, or a guardian appointed for you).
- We share information with contracted third party companies that provide public relations and marketing services for us. Such information will only be shared by us to customize, measure and improve our products, services, Site and advertising. It will not be shared with any third parties for their marketing purposes. These third parties are contractually obligated to protect your information and are prohibited from using your personally identifiable information for any other purpose.
- We share your information with our subsidiaries and joint ventures to help coordinate the Site and services we provide to you, enforce our Terms and Conditions, and promote trust and safety.
- The implementation of our Site and Services, by its very nature, may require using your personally identifiable information to locate other information about you. Such use may include, but shall not be limited to, using your information to search the publicly accessible websites as well as searching private information databases and websites.
- The implementation of our Services, by its very nature, may require revealing your personally identifiable information in order to effect removal of Internet content about you. Revealing your personally identifiable information in order to effect removal of Internet content about you is to remain at the reasonable discretion of Review Maiden Inc.
- We will retain your information for as long as your account is active or as needed to provide you the Site and/or Services. If you wish to cancel your account or request that we no longer use your information to provide you the Site and/or Services, you may delete your account (this will be done by Review Maiden Inc’s customer support team). If you request to delete your account, your Data will no longer be stored in our servers. While we try to delete your Data from our servers as quickly as possible, please be aware that there may be a delay from the time your delete your account to the time that your Data is removed, and that some of your Data may continue to exist for a period of time in backup copies.
Changes to Privacy Statement
- You are also responsible for regularly reviewing the Privacy Statement and related documents. We reserve the right to modify this Privacy Statement at any time. No amendment to or modification of this Statement will be binding unless in writing and signed by a duly authorized representative of Review Maiden, Inc., or posted to the Site by a duly authorized representative of Review Maiden, Inc.
- In the event that Review Maiden Inc. goes through a business transition, such as a merger, an acquisition by another company, or a sale of a portion of its assets, users’ personally identifiable information will, in most instances, be part of the assets transferred. Users will be notified via a prominent notice on the Site for 45-days after a change of ownership or control of their personally identifiable information. If, as a result of the business transition, a user's personally identifiable information will be used in a manner different from that stated the time of collection, users will be given a choice and notified consistent with our notification of changes in materials section.