Your use of Review Maiden Inc. services, including the services Review Maiden Inc. makes available through this website (the “Site” or the “Review Maiden Site”) and any content (“Review Maiden Content”) made available through this website (collectively the “Services”) is governed by these terms and conditions (the “Terms”).
Please read these terms and conditions before using the Services.
YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT YOU ARE AT LEAST 18 YEARS OF AGE, AND THAT, IF YOU ARE USING THE REVIEW MAIDEN INC. SITE OR SERVICES, OR POSTING OR ACCESSING ANY CONTENT ON THE SITE OR THROUGH THE SERVICES, YOU ARE INDICATING THAT YOU HAVE READ, UNDERSTAND AND AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THESE TERMS. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THESE TERMS, THEN YOU HAVE NO RIGHT TO ACCESS OR USE THE SITE, SERVICES OR REVIEW MAIDEN INC. CONTENT.
If you are using the Services on behalf of an organization, you are agreeing to these Terms for that organization and promising that you have the authority to bind that organization to these terms. In that case, “you” or “your” will refer to that organization.
- License granted by Review Maiden Inc.
- Review Maiden Inc. gives you a personal and non-assignable license to use the Software provided to you by Review Maiden as part of the Services provided to you by Review Maiden Inc. You may use this Software for internal business purposes only, and only in the manner permitted by the Terms of this agreement. You may not license, sublicense, sell, resell, transfer, assign, distribute or otherwise commercially exploit or make available to any third party the Services or the content provided by or on behalf of Review Maiden Inc. through the Services (the content) in any way, except as permitted by the Terms unless you are given explicit written and signed consent by Review Maiden Inc.
- Review Maiden offers several different Services. The Services may include, but are not limited to: (i) the promotion and facilitation of collecting and publishing feedback, both directly and indirectly; (ii) the use of Review Maiden Inc’s platform and dashboard; and (iii) other services. We may, at our discretion periodically change the description or content of our services to reflect changes to the service offerings and features, including, without limitation, to reflect enhanced features, changes in the service terms, changes in regulatory requirements, and/or any other modification intended to improve the efficacy of the services or better address a perceived need among our customers.
- The initial term for any Service is one year, unless terminated for material breach by either party. If you terminate during the first year for any reason other than our material breach, you will still be responsible for the fees due for the entire year. After the initial term of one year, these Terms will automatically renew for 30-day periods until terminated by either party giving notice at least 30-days prior to the end of the then-current 30-day term.
- Fees for Services and Products (“Fees”) are payable as provided on any sign-up document. If payment is not received when due, you agree to pay 15% annual interest on any overdue amount. You understand and accept that, unless otherwise expressly stated on the applicable order, our services are subscription services that operate on an auto-renewal basis such that your credit card, debit card, electronic payment, or other method of payment (“Accounts”) will be assessed the specified Fees at regular intervals based on your subscription program. (annually, quarterly, or monthly). The fees will be paid in advance.
- Sign-Up Documents. You may sign up for any of the Review Maiden Inc. Services either in person, online, or over the phone, and any record evidencing such sign-up, either writing or orally, you agree to these Terms, the Terms of the Sign-Up Document shall govern.
- User Accounts & Personal Information
- When using Review Maiden Inc. Services, you may be required to provide Review Maiden Inc. personally identifiable information, including contact information, username and password (“Credentials”). Review Maiden Inc. handles such information with utmost attention, care and security. Nonetheless, you, not Review Maiden Inc, shall be responsible for maintaining and protecting your Credentials in connection with the Services. If your contact information, or other information relating to your username or password changes, you must notify Review Maiden Inc. promptly and keep such information current. You are solely responsible for any activity using your Credentials, whether or not you authorized that activity. You should immediately notify Review Maiden Inc. of any unauthorized use of your Credentials or if your email or password has been hacked or stolen. If you discover someone is using your Credentials without your consent, or you discover any other breach of security, you agree to notify Review Maiden Inc. immediately.
- User-Generated Content
- By making available any user-generated content (“User Content”) through the Site and Services, you hereby grant Review Maiden Inc. a worldwide irrevocable, perpetual, non-exclusive, transferable, royalty-free license, with the right to use, copy, adapt, modify, distribute, publicly display, publicly perform, transmit, stream, broadcast and utilize such User Content only on, through or by means of the Site and the Services.
- Review Maiden Inc. does not claim or will not claim any ownership rights in any such User Content and nothing in these Terms will be deemed to restrict any rights that you may have to use and exploit any such User Content.
- You acknowledge and agree that you are solely responsible for all User Content that you make available through the Site or Services. Accordingly, you represent and warrant that: (i) you either are the sole and exclusive owner of all User Content that you make available through the Site or Services or you have all rights, licenses, consents and releases that are necessary to grant Review Maiden Inc. the rights to use in such User Content, as contemplated under these Terms; and (ii) neither the User Content nor your accessing, posting, submission or transmittal of User Content or Review Maiden Inc’s use of the User Content (or any portion thereof) on, through, or by means of the Site and the Services will infringe, misappropriate or violate a third party’s patent, copyright, trademark, trade secret, moral rights or other intellectual property rights, or rights of publicity privacy, or result in the violate of any applicable law or regulation.
- Review Maiden Inc. reserves the rights (but does not hold such obligation) to remove any or all User Content from the Site or Services in its sole discretion. You agree to immediately take down any User Content that violates the Terms, including pursuant to a take down request from Review Maiden Inc. In the event that you elect not to comply with a request from Review Maiden Inc. to take down certain User Content that violates the Terms, Review Maiden Inc. reserves the right to directly take down such User Content.
- Third Party Services/Updated Materials
- You may be able to access or use third party services, resources, content or information (“Third Party Materials”) via Review Maiden Inc. In the course of your user of the Site and the Services, you or your clients may upload reviews, photos, stories, experiences, or other materials (“Third Party Materials”). By providing the Third Party Materials or allowing them to be provided, you agree that we may use the Third Party Materials for the purposes of this agreement. Review Maiden Inc. shall have no obligation to compensate you for the use of the Third Party Materials or derivative works created from Third Party Materials.
- You acknowledge and agree that Review Maiden Inc. (i) is not responsible for the availability or accuracy of such Third Party Materials; (ii) has no liability to you or any Third Party for any harm, injuries or losses suffered as a result of your access to or use of such Third Party Materials; (iii) does not make any promises to remove Third Party Materials from being accessible through the Services. Your ability to access or link to Third Party Materials does not imply any endorsement by Review Maiden Inc. of Third Party Materials or any such Third Party services; and (iv) has no responsibility or liability for the deletion or failure to store any Third Party Materials maintained or transmitted through use of the Services. You further acknowledge that you are solely responsible for backing up and making copies of any Third Party Material that you wish to preserve.
- Received Materials
- Any reviews, comments, materials, or letters sent by you to Review Maiden Inc., including, without limitation, questions, comments, suggestions, criticisms or the like (“Received Materials”), will be deemed by Review Maiden Inc. to be non-confidential and free of any claims of intellectual property or other personal rights. We shall have no obligation of any kind with respect to such Received Materials, and we will be free to reproduce, use, disclose, exhibit, display, transform, edit, abridge, create derivative works from, and/or distribute the Received Materials without limitation or restriction.
- Review Maiden, Inc. is free to use or sell any idea, concept, know-how, or technique contained in any communication or number of communications you send to us for any purpose whatsoever, including, but not limited to, developing, manufacturing, and marketing products. Using such information or ideas, (including in connection with the sale, acquisition, or merger of Review Maiden Inc. or of all Review Maiden Inc’s assets) without compensation or any other obligations to anyone, including you.
- Third Party Software
- The Services incorporate certain third party software (“Third Party Software”), which is licensed subject to the terms and conditions of these Third Party Software licensing terms. Nothing in these Terms limits your rights under, or grants you rights that supersede the Terms and Conditions of any applicable license for such Third Party Software.
- Review Maiden Inc. may use or access tools or programs provided by Third Party Software companies as part of the Services. You agree to hold harmless Review Maiden Inc. from and against any claim based on the inaccuracy or other fault of such Third Party Software and Third Party Services.
- Eligibility of Use
- You may not use the Services if you are a person barred from receiving the Services under the law of the United States or other countries, including the country in which you are resident or from which you use the Services. You affirm that you are over the age of 18, as the Services are not intended for anyone under the age of 18.
- License and Restrictions
- You agree to not do any of the following while using the Site, Services or Review Maiden Inc. Content such as accessing, posting, submitting, or transmitting any text, graphic, image, software, music, audio, video, or any information and or material that: (i) infringes, misappropriates or violates a third party’s patent, copyright, trademark, trade secret, moral rights or other intellectual property rights, or rights of publicity or privacy; (ii) violates, or encourages any conduct that would violate, any applicable law or regulation or would give rise to civil liability; (iii) is fraudulent, false, misleading or deceptive; (iv) is defamatory, obscene, vulgar or offensive; (v) constitutes child pornography or child erotica; (vi) promotes discrimination, bigotry, racism, hatred, harassment or hard against any individual or group; (vii) is violent or threatening or promotes violence or actions that are threatening to any other person; or (viii) promotes illegal or harmful activities or substances (including, but not limited to activities that promote or provide instructional information regarding the manufacture or purchase of illegal weapons or illegal substances).
- You agree to not use display, mirror, frame or utilize framing techniques to enclose the Site or Services, Review Maiden Inc’s name, any Review Maiden Inc. trademark, logo or other proprietary information, the content of any text or the layout and design of any page or form contained on a page, without Review Maiden Inc’s express written consent.
- You agree to not access, tamper with, or use nonpublic areas of the Site or Services, Review Maiden Inc’s computer systems, or the technical delivery systems of Review Maiden Inc’s providers.
- You agree not to probe, scan, or test the vulnerability to any Review Maiden Inc. system or network or breach any security or authentication on the Site or Services.
- You agree not to avoid, bypass, remove, deactivate, impair, descramble or otherwise circumvent any technological measure implemented by Review Maiden Inc. or any of Review Maiden Inc’s providers or any other third party (including another user) to protect the Site, Services or Review Maiden Inc’s Content.
- You agree not to attempt to access or search the Site, Services or Review Maiden Inc. Content or download Review Maiden Inc. Content from the Site or Services through the use of any engine, software, tool, agent, device or mechanism (including spoofs, spiders, robots, scrapers, crawlers, data mining tools or the like) other than the software and/or search agents provided by Review Maiden Inc. or other generally available third party web browsers (such as Microsoft Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Safari or Opera).
- You agree not to send any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, email, junk mail, spam, chain letters or other form of solicitation.
- You agree to not use any meta tags, hidden text or metadata utilizing a Review Maiden Inc. trademark, logo, URL or product name without Review Maiden Inc’s express written consent.
- You agree to not use the Site, Services or Review Maiden Inc. Content for the purpose of bringing an intellectual property infringement claim against Review Maiden Inc. or for the purpose of creating a product or service competitive with the Services.
- You agree to not forge any TCP/IP packet header or any part of the header information in any email or newsgroup posting, or in any way use the Site, Services or Review Maiden Inc’s Content to send altered, deceptive or false source identifying information.
- You agree to not attempt to decipher, decompile, disassemble or reverse engineer any of the software used to provide the Site, Services or Review Maiden Content.
- You agree to not interfere with, or attempt to interfere with, the access of any user, host or network connected to the Site or Services, including, without limitation, sending a virus, overloading, flooding, spamming, or mail-bombing the Site or Services.
- You agree to not collect or store any personally identifiable information from the Site or Services from other users of the Site or Services without their express permission.
- You agree to not impersonate or misrepresent your affiliation with any person or entity directly or indirectly using the Site or Services.
- You agree to not violate any applicable law or regulation directly or indirectly using the Site or Services.
- You agree to not encourage or enable any other individual to do any of the foregoing directly or indirectly using the Site or Services.
- REVIEW MAIDEN INC. WILL HAVE THE RIGHT TO INVESTIGATE AND PROSECUTE VIOLATIONS OF ANY OF THE ABOVE, INCLUDING INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS INFRINGEMENT OF THE SITE AND SERVICES OR SECURITY ISSUES, TO THE FULLEST EXTENT OF THE LAW. REVIEW MAIDEN INC. MAY INVOLVE AND COOPERATE WITH THE LAW ENFORCEMENT AUTHORITIES IN PROSECUTING USERS WHO VIOLATE THESE TERMS. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT REIVEW MAIDEN INC. HAS NO OBLIGATION TO MONITOR YOUR ACCESS TO OR USE OF THE SITE, SERVICES OR REVIEW MAIDEN INC. CONTENT OR TO REVIEW OR EDIT ANY USER CONTENT, BUT HAS THE RIGHT TO DO SO FOR THE PURPOSE OF OPERATING THE SITE AND SERVICES, TO ENSURE YOUR COMPLIANCE WITH THESE TERMS, OR TO COMPLY WITH APPLICABLE LAW OR THE ORDER OR REQUIREMENT OF A COURT, ADMINISTRATIVE AGENCY OR OTHER GOVERNMENTAL BODY. REVIEW MAIDEN INC. RESERVES THE RIGHT, AT ANY TIME AND WITHOUT PRIOR NOTICE, TO REMOVE OR DISABLE ACCESS TO ANY REVIEW MAIDEN INC. CONTENT AND ANY USER CONTENT, THAT REVIEW MAIDEN INC., IN ITS SOLE DISCRETION, CONSIDERS TO BE VIOLATION OF THESE TERMS OR OTHERWISE HARMFUL TO THE SITE OR SERVICES.
- Your Account Data
- You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of any account information, including your login and password, and for restricting access to your computer and the Products, and you agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account and password, including any photos or information posted by clients or patients. Review Maiden Inc. reserves the right (but does not accept any obligation) to refuse service, terminate accounts, or remove or edit content in its sole discretion. You are also solely responsible for the accuracy and currency of the data entered into the Services under your user account.
- The Site, Services and Review Maiden Inc. Content are protected by copyright, trademark, and other laws of the United States and foreign countries. Except as expressly provided in these Terms, Review Maiden Inc. and its licensors exclusively own all rights, titles and interests in and to the Site, Services and Review Maiden Inc. Content, including all associated intellectual property rights. You will not remove, alter or obscure any copyright, trademark, service mark or other proprietary right notices incorporated in or accompanying the Site, Services or Review Maiden Inc. Content. Review Maiden Inc. claims no ownership interest in any Third Party Materials and expressly disclaims any liability concerning those materials.
- All trademarks, service marks, logos, trade names and any other proprietary designations of Review Maiden Inc. used herein are trademarks or registered trademarks of Review Maiden Inc. Any other trademarks, service marks, logos, trade names and any other proprietary designations are the trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective parties.
- Review Maiden Inc. reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to modify, discontinue or terminate the Site or Services or modify these Terms, at any time. Changes to the Services may include the modification or discontinuation of any “review aggregation” services currently offered as part of the Services. If we modify these Terms, we will post the modification on the Site or otherwise provide you with the notice of the modification. We will also date the version of the Terms. By continuing to access or use the Site or Services after we have posted a modification, you are indicating that you agree to be bound by the modified Terms.
- If the modified Terms are not acceptable to you, your only recourse is to cease as set forth in this paragraph and may not be modified orally. You agree to cease without any refund of any kind unless explicitly written, signed and agreed upon by Review Maiden Inc. It is recommended to check this page regularly to review these Terms for any changes.
- Review Maiden Inc. may at any time suspend, terminate or refuse to provide you with access to the Site or Services. In addition, Review Maiden Inc. may notify authorities or take actions it deems appropriate, without notice to you, if Review Maiden Inc, suspects or determines, in its own discretion, that you may have or there is a significant risk that you have (i) failed to comply with any provision of these Terms and Conditions or any policies or rule established by Review Maiden Inc.; or (ii) engaged in actions relating to or in the course of using the Site or Services that may be illegal or cause liability, harm, embarrassment, harassment, abuse or disruption for you, Review Maiden Inc. users, Review Maiden Inc. or any other third parties affiliated by any degree with Review Maiden or the Site or Services.
- You may stop using the Site and Services at any time
- After any termination, you understand and acknowledge that Review Maiden Inc. will have no further obligation to provide the Site or Services and all licenses and other rights granted to you by these Terms and Conditions will immediately cease. Review Maiden Inc. will not be liable to you or any third party for termination of the Site or Services or termination of your use of either the Site or Services. UPON ANY TERMINATION OR SUSPENSION, ANY CONTENT, MATERIALS OR INFORMATION (INCLUDING USER CONTENT) THAT YOU HAVE SUBMITTED ON THE SITE OR VIA THE SERVICES WILL NO LONGER BE ACCESSIBLE BY YOU VIA THE SERVICES THEREAFTER. REVIEW MAIDEN INC. WILL NOT LICENSE OR UTILIZE THE USER CONTENT.
- Any suspension, termination or cancellation will not affect your obligations to Review Maiden Inc. under these Terms and Conditions (including, without limitation to, proprietary rights and ownership, indemnification and limitation of liability), which by their sense and context are intended to service such suspensions, terminations, or cancellations.
- Pricing and Billing
- Please see contract for information regarding pricing and billing for these Services. If you have any questions regarding Review Maiden Inc’s billing policies, please contact Review Maiden Inc. at email@example.com
- Independent Contractor
- It is the express intention of the parties that the parties act as independent contracts. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, neither party is authorized to bind the other party to any liability or obligation or to represent that such party has any authority.
- YOU EXPRESSLY UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF THE SERVICES ARE AT YOUR OWN SOLE RISK AND THAT THE SERVICES MAKE NO EXPRESS WARRANTIES AND DISCLAIM ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES REGARDING THE SERVICES.
- YOU EXPRESSLY UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT REVIEW MAIDEN INC., ITS SUBSIDIARIES AND AFFILIATES, AND ITS LICENSORS DO NOT REPRESENT OR WARRANT TO YOU THAT: (I) YOUR USE OF THE SITE OR SERVICES WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS, (II) YOUR USE OF THE SITE OR SERVICES WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE OR FREE FROM ERROR, AND (III) USAGE DATA PROVIDED THROUGH THE SERVICES WILL BE ACCURATE.
- NOTHING IN THESE TERMS SHALL EXCLUDE OR LIMIT REVIEW MAIDEN INC’S WARRANTY OR LIABILITY FOR LOSSES WHICH MAY NOT BE LAWFULLY EXCLUDED OR LIMITED BY APPLICABLE LAW.
- You expressly understand and agree that you warrant and represent your use of the Site and Services and will not violate any obligation with respect to the Telephone Consumer Protection Act of 1991, the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act of 1996, the Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act of 1999, and any other applicable federal or state law amendments thereto.
- IF MONITORING AND MANAGING YOUR ONLINE REVIEWS OR RATINGS IS INCLUDED IN THE SERVICES YOU ORDER, YOU REPRESENT AND WARRANT THAT (I) YOU ARE AUTHORIZED TO PROVIDE REVIEW MAIDEN INC. WITH ANY CUSTOMER, PATIENT, AND USER INFORMATION THAT YOU PROVIDE TO US IN CONNECTION WITH SUCH SERVICES, INCLUDING ANY PERSONALLY IDENTIFYING INFORMATION OF THOSE PARTIES; (II), OUR POSSESSION AND/OR USE OF THE SITE AND OR SERVICES INFORMATION ON YOUR BEHALF IN CONNECTION WITH THE SITE AND OR SERVICES WILL NOT VIOLATE ANY CONTRACT, STATUTE, OR REGULATION; AND (III) ANY CONTENT THAT YOU AND OR YOUR AUTHORIZED REPRESENTATIVE(S) SUBMIT FOR PUBLICATION ON AN ONLINE REVIEW OR RATINGS WEBSITE AS A PROVIDER OF GOODS AND OR SERVICES WILL BE TRUE AND ACCURATE, ARE ORIGINAL WORK OF YOUR AUTHORSHIP, AND WILL ONLY CONCERN YOU AND THE GOODS AND OR SERVICES THAT YOU PROVIDE, (IV) YOU AND OR YOUR AUTHORIZED REPRESENTATIVE(S) WILL ONLY REQUEST REVIEWS VIA THE REVIEW MAIDEN INC. PLATFORM FROM ACTUAL PAYING CUSTOMERS. WE WILL NOT BE HELD LIABLE FOR ANY CONSEQUENCES OF FALSE AND OR INACCURATE CONTENT PUBLISHED TO AN ONLINE REVIEW OR RATINGS WEBSITE THROUGH THE REVIEW MAIDEN INC. PLATFORM.
- Indemnification and Hold Harmless
- You agree to defend, indemnify, and hold Review Maiden Inc., its officers, directors, employees and agents harmless from and against any claims, liabilities, damages, losses, and expenses, including, without limitation, legal and accounting fees, arising out of or in any way connected with User Content, your access to or use of the Site, Services or Review Maiden Inc. Content, or your violation of these Terms.
- You agree to hold harmless Review Maiden Inc. from and against any losses, claims, judgments, damages, and settlements, including but not limited to third-party claims, which arise out of or are related in any way to (i) your use of or reliance upon the Site, the Services, Products, or reviews or other information provided by Review Maiden Inc., plans to carry out any activity, including but not limited to choosing any professional services, (ii) a claim that the Received Materials or Uploaded Materials that you provide infringe upon any intellectual property or privacy rights of any third party, (iii) any claim of a governmental entity or other party that you have violated any law, rule, or regulation, and (iv) any breach by your of the obligations, representations, and warranties made by you in these Terms.
- Limitation of Liabilities
- YOU EXPRESSLY UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT REVIEW MAIDEN INC., ITS SUBSIDIARIES AND AFFILIATES, AND ITS LICENSORS SHALL NOT BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL CONSEQUENTIAL OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES WHICH MAY BE INCURRED BY YOU, HOWEVER CAUSED AND UNDER ANY THEORY OF LIABILITY. THIS SHALL INCLUDE, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, ANY LOSS OF PROFIT (WHETHER INCURRED DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY), ANY LOSS OF GOODWILL OR BUSINESS REPUTATION. ANY LOSS OF DATA, COST OF PROCUREMENT OR SUBSTITUTE GOODS OR SERVICES, OR OTHER INTANGIBLE LOSS. THESE LIMITATIONS SHALL APPLY NOTWITHSTANDING THE FAILURE OF ESSENTIAL PURPOSE OF ANY LIMITED REMEDY. THE LIMITATIONS ON REVIEW MAIDEN INC’S LIABILITY TO YOU IN THIS SECTION SHALL APPLY WHETHER OR NOT REVIEW MAIDEN INC. HAS BEEN ADVISED OF OR SHOULD HAVE BEEN AWARE OF THE POSSIBILITY OF ANY SUCH LOSSES ARISING.
- SOME STATES AND JURISDICTIONS MAY NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. IN NO EVENT SHALL REVIEW MAIDEN INC’S TOTAL LIABILITY TO YOU FOR ALL DAMAGES, LOSSES, AND CAUSE OF ACTIONS (WHETHER IN CONTRACT TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), OR OTHERWISE) EXCEED THE AMOUNT PAID BY YOU FOR THE SERVICES FOR THE LAST THREE MONTHS.
- Copyright Policy
- We respect the intellectual property rights of others and expect our users to do the same. In accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998. We will respond to claims of copyright infringement committed using the Services if such claims are reported to our Designated Copyright Agent (Charles Kondla, 10931 SW 73rd St, Miami FL 33130, firstname.lastname@example.org)
- DMCA Notice of Alleged Infringement (“Notice”)
i. Identify the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed, or if multiple copyrighted works are covered by this Notice, you may provide a representative list of the copyrighted works that you claim have been infringed.
ii. Identify the material or link you claim is infringing (or the subject of infringing activity) and to which access is to be disabled, the including at a minimum, if applicable, the URL of the link or the exact location where such material may be found.
iii. Provide your company affiliation (if applicable), mailing address, telephone number, and, if available, email address.
iv. Include both the following statement in the body of the Notice:
- “I hereby state the I have a good faith belief that the disputed use of the copyrighted material is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law (e.g., as a fair use).”
- “I hereby state that the information in this Notice is accurate and, under penalty of perjury, that I am the owner, or authorized to act on behalf of, the owner, of the copyright or authorized to act on behalf of, the owner, of the copyright or of an exclusive right under the copyright that is allegedly infringed.”
v. Provide your full legal name and your electronic physical signature.
vi. Deliver this Notice, with all items completed, to our Designated Copyright Agent (Charles Kondla, 10931 SW 73rd St, Miami FL 33130, email@example.com)
- Entire Agreement, Governing Law, Severability, Non-Waiver, Assignment of Terms, Together With Our Privacy and Security Policy constitutes the entire agreement between the parties relating to the Site and the Services and all related activities which are a binding contract constituting the entire agreement and understanding from both parties, whether oral or written, relating to the subject matter are intended as the parties’ final expression, complete and exclusive statement of the terms hereof, superseding all prior or contemporaneous agreements, representations, communications and understandings, whether written or oral which may be amended or modified only by an instrument in writing signed by both parties. The failure of Review Maiden Inc. to exercise or enforce any right or provision under these Terms shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. Any waiver of any right or provision of Review Maiden Inc. Terms shall only apply to the specific instance identified in such writing. You may not assign these Terms, or any rights or licenses granted hereunder, whether voluntarily, by operation of law, or otherwise without our prior written consent. These Terms and any action related thereto will be governed by the laws of the State of Florida without regard to its conflict of laws or provisions. The exclusive jurisdiction and venue of any action with respect to the subject matter of these Terms will be the state and federal courts located in Miami, Florida, and each of the parties hereto waives any objection to jurisdiction and venue in such courts.
- Governing Law and Jurisdiction
- These Terms and This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Florida, without reference to the United Nations Convention on the International Sales of Goods. The Parties hereby submit to the exclusive personal jurisdiction to the state and federal courts located in the State of Florida.
- Severability, Binding Effect
- If any provision of the Terms shall be invalid or unenforceable in any respect for any reason, the validity and enforceability of any such provision in any respect to the remaining other provisions of the Terms shall not be impaired. The Terms shall be binding and inure to the benefit of the Parties and their heirs, personal representatives, successors, and assignors.
- Force Majeure
- Review Maiden Inc. will not be liable for, or be considered to be in breach of or default under the Terms on account of, any delay or failure to perform as required by the Terms as a result of any cause of condition beyond Review Maiden Inc’s reasonable control.
- When you visit the Site or send e-mails to us, you are communicating with us electronically and you consent to also receive communications from us electronically. You agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures and other communications that we provide to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement.
- Various state and federal laws may restrict the use of personal information similar to the information you provide on the Site. By providing personal information, the use and collection of which may be restricted by law, you waive any protections or restrictions related to such personal information.
- Contact Us